Sunday, November 1, 2009

Meeting the Smart Guy

Sometimes I am amazed at the responsiveness of the universe.(Sometimes I'm amazed at the unresponsiveness of the universe too but that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish which we won't get into right now as I'm pretty sure the problem there is something about me and not the universe.) For the past several years I have been on a search for truth and while with each step in the process questions get answered, at the same time new ones appear to be pondered. Miraculously the next step I take on the road to truth is always the right one. Never have I felt this more so than with the works of Charles Eisenstein. Having been inspired by his writings over the past few months the universe presented me with my next opportunity by bringing Charles to Los Angeles. He recently presented a two day seminar on what he calls, "Seeding Gift Culture". While the title refers to his idea of creating a culture of giving gifts to replace the current money/debt system which is sucking the very life out of this entire planet, the seminar include so much more. I am not aware of anyone who is currently expressing a clearer more all encompassing vision of how to create a more beautiful world than Charles. My feeble attempts at explaining it all would not do justice to his work so I will let him speak for himself. But I want to let you all know that he will be doing these seminars around the world. There is one coming up soon in NYC as well as one in Florida I believe. Check out his website for details. http://www.ascentofhumanity.com/

He will also come to your town if you ask nice, first come first serve.

Without further ado here is Charles talking about "The Gift". This is part one of five. If part two doesn't come up you can find it on his You Tube Channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JRM_7v1ZEk&feature=channel




No comments:

Post a Comment