Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Movie Night

I don't feel that I really need to comment on what's going on in the world right now. It's so bizarre, absurd and obscene that it really defies comment. No sense in contributing to the noise. Let's all just go to the movies, shall we?

In fact we don't even have to "go" to the movies, I'll just bring them here. Tonight's picks are rather short so I'm gonna make it a double feature. The first selection is a short,happy little tale of animal love.



This second selection explains in 9 minutes the reason behind why the world is as it is right now and has an optimistic outlook for the future. You can find more short and informative videos at this authors website.
http://rushkoff.com/books/life-incorporated/life-inc-movies/

Enjoy! Oh and by the way, don't eat the popcorn. It's most likely genetically modified.


Life Inc. The Movie from Douglas Rushkoff on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss these last few posts????? I thought it had been unusually silent in Billy Edwards' world!!!Time away from the computer on my end-needing to be in the real world, I guess!!! So many blogs, so little time.......Great videos!!!

    ReplyDelete