Thursday, April 2, 2009

Welcome to my head, grab a hammer.

What am I doing here? I don't have time to do this. I don't know how to write. I've never even kept a diary. I type with two fingers. Is anybody even gonna see this? This could be really fucking embarrassing. I could say things I might regret. I could accidentally expose my carefully concealed mental derangements. I could be labeled a seditious, subversive malcontent, be charged with a thought crime and disappear in the dark of night never to be heard from again. Do I have the guts to say what I really think? Do I even know what I really think? Is anybody gonna care what I really think? Do I even have an original thought in my head? I guess we are all gonna find out real soon. This is where the dirt meets the road. See, I told you I don't know how to write. This could get ugly. This is my first post. Will there be another? Welcome to my head! Grab a hammer and start whacking. Let's see what falls out shall we?

1 comment:

  1. While I try to be tactful and keep the controversy at the minimum, I can see this blog will be one that stirs up the pot!!!You do suffer the family malady of words getting tangled up in the head and needing to fall out on paper. Whereas mine trickle, yours appear to explode! Assuming that the fact it is April 1st, is just a coincidence, congratulations on putting your toe in the water - and let the rabble rousing begin!!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete